Monday, January 21, 2013

Tsubaki Damage Care Treatment by Shiseido Review








Today's post is a review of the Shiseido Tsubaki Damage Care Treatment. This is one of the products from the Tsubaki line and I encourage you to try them all out! I personally chose the Damage Care Treatment because I do have pretty damaged hair from the constant color changes I like to go through and that have taken a toll on my hair over the years. The product comes in a 200g bottle and it's available online as well as in some Asian Markets that also have beauty products.


So the Tsubaki Damage Care Treatment is made especially for dry, permed, sun-damaged, color-treated and generally damaged hair. This is a product that is meant to be used once a week: you run the product through wet hair from roots to the ends and then wrap your hair up in a towel and let it sit for 5 minutes; after that, rinse with warm water. I think this would be a more deep treatment where you let the product really sink in, however if you use it as a conditioner and just apply it to your hair without wrapping it up in a towel, the results are still great! This is one of the great advantages of this product: whether you use it as a hair mask or simply as a conditioner, it still works wonders on your hair :)


Based on my experience with this product, I find that it is best that you only apply it to the parts of your hair that are damaged. For example, if your hair is a mixed type (your roots are fine but the ends are very dry), use this product on the parts of your hair that are dry because the Tsubaki Damage Care Treatment is very nourishing and can make perfectly healthy hair look oily.




 



The Tsubaki line uses camellia flower (which is what the name Tsubaki means) as well as oleic and amino acids that are very soothing and compatible to the skin and also treat and strengthen the hair from root to end. 









Right after the first use, you are basically left with very smooth, frizz-free and soft-to-the-touch hair and the results last for a good four-five days (provided that you don’t wash your hair in between). I must say though that after using the product consistently I have noticed an improvement in my hair’s texture. The split ends seems to have been reduced and also it has become easier to comb my hair without it breaking. I have also noticed a decrease in hair loss, which I think is because my hair has become stronger (YAY) and therefore don't break as easily. And it doesn't hurt that the product smells soooo nice ;P






*S

2 comments:

  1. Hey, can you recommend me where I can find this product online for cheaper? I tried ebay but the cheaper deals look fake which I don't know whether it's true. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, did you try yesstyle.com? The price might be high, but their products are really good. Also, depending on where you live, this asian site called sasa might also have it :)

      Delete